1982 XJ1100 8966 Miles on Ebay-No Reserve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1982 XJ1100 8966 Miles on Ebay-No Reserve

Need to sell my bike. It looks great, check out the images on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=180113412993

For sale is my 1982 XJ100 Motorcycle. I purchased this bike from the second owner in 1998 and I used it for casual local rides. The second owner is a big fan of these model bikes, and he was very anal about maintenance. The bike has been in storage since 2004 and I have not used it. It currently does not run, but it was in perfect running condition when it was placed in storage in my garage and had no mechanical problems. I've had about three years of medical problems and just couldn't ride it and now I'm not into bikes anymore. I need to get this bike cleared out so I can start on restoring the 1970 Mustang you see in the background of the images. The bike needs TLC to get it back on the road. You get the bike, a cruise control swtich new, but not installed on the bike, and two windscreens shown in the photos. One of the windscreens has a bag of mounting hardwared attached. These are vintage early 1980's windscreens and unused as far as I know. One was still in the box when I bought the bike. The tires are flat from it being on it's center stand for the last three years, but have good tread on them. Please give this bike a good home or use it's parts for a worthy restoration of another bike.
Working...
X