1979 XS11 Standard...Great Shape!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1979 XS11 Standard...Great Shape!

I am selling this bike on Craigslist for $1200 but will sell it for $1000 to a member of XS11.com. This one is the deal you have been waiting for.

Here is the link to craigslist along with a couple pictures of the bike:
    http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/mcy/307295717.html

I apologize that the bike is kind of dirty and the backdrop is not the world's prettiest. The bike is kept under a cover but I fogot to put it back on yestereday evening after running the bike.

I picked up this bike about 1 month ago to commute to work with but where I am moving is close enough I can just ride a bicycle (or walk). I am a newer rider and have only taken it around the block at slow speeds since getting it. I have a newer ATX full-face helmet that is pretty nice that I will give you with the bike if it fits (sells new for $150). This is going to be a great bike at a great price for someone.

Please feel free to email me at scopaeniform@yahoo.com if you have any questions. I am willing to ship the bike, but you will have to pay for crating and shipping to get it where you want.
    ~~~scopey

EDIT:

I am lowering the price to $900. I am moving this weekend and I have lowered the price because I can't take it with me. If there is no interest in the bike I will be parting it out a good running bike and selling the parts at the local swap meet (j/k).
    ~~~scopey

Comment

bike sale

Do you still have the bike or did you already adopt it out?
      Ego Sum Meus Frater Custodis...

Comment

Working...
      X