79 XS Special for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 79 XS Special for sale

I just got a 1979 xs special, I only want a few things off it, so it's for sale, it runs, it drives, it's registered, has a title, etc. Bad news is, 2nd gear is toast. Right now it's got the original Red paint, nice tank, perfect side covers, good gauges, nice (non stock) seat, original bars, poor tires. The tank has nice emblems on it. What I want off the bike is the Tank, (temporarily actually, til mine is painted Black), the gauges, the side covers (going to repaint and keep those, as mine are broken, these are perfect). The bike minus those parts is $800 OBO, however, if someone has a nice set of original Black Tank and side covers, and they want to trade, I'll leave the Red ones on this bike, same with the gauges, Bring a black tank (original, as this bike is original Red) with nice tank emblems, and a good set of Special gauges, and a nice set of black side covers, and they can take this bike with the original pieces on it. Email me, or call me at 818 481-8952, calling would be better, as I really want this thing gone this weekend. Bring a tank and gauges and ride it home. Or just bring a tank, I'll throw in my old gauges, tach works, speedo is just a decoration.
    Randy

Price List:

Taking it apart: Free
    Putting it back together: Cheap
    Putting it back together RIGHT: 'spensive
    Having actually work when it's done: Priceless
Working...
X