Spin on oil filter adapters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spin on oil filter adapters

Prefer either TC's S.O.F.A. or S.O.F. A.C.A if anyone has one. I also have tons of parts I wand to thin out. CHEAP OR FREE!
    Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

HOwdy Greg,,,,maybe list what parts you want to relieve yourself of,,,,I could use a set of pickup coils if you could unscrew them from one of the old engines, if I was closer I would swing by but gas prices are pretty high from san diego to tulsa,,,,anyway if you have the pair just holler and I can send you my address, thanks, Mike the old guy from San Diego and Colorado Rally regular. Bonz is a lot closer to you in N. Carolina now,,,,,,

Comment

Pickups are pretty scarce. Most here are missing except on my running bikes and the spare I carry with me I think. I may have a few that need wire repairs. There's no freakin' way I can list all I've got. I was just saying to Scott earlier that I have 11 engines on the floor of my garage when he was saying he needed a set of jugs and pistons for Columbo. I have a wall of shelves filled with XS parts and a shed out back with 2 more complete project bikes. I'm getting too old for this stuff.
      Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

How about side covers (both) for a 1980 G?
        1980 XS1100G

These aren't my words, I just arrange them

Comment

Honestly I don't have the time or energy to piecemeal parts. I want someone to come with a big truck and take it all at once. I'll check on covers tomorrow but if I've gotta work I get paid.

Since you're travelling the country come look yourself.
          Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

Originally posted by BA80 View Post

Since you're travelling the country come look yourself.
            Perhaps in another month or so, it still gets pretty cold from time to time over your way!
            1980 XS1100G

Comment

47 at 8pm right now. This is Oklahoma not Montana. LOL
              Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

76 here, 50 miles NW of Orlando, FL. Spent the last three winters in Branson, MO which is where I bought my XS last spring. It hit -10° there winter before last, burst the pipes servicing the sprinkler system where I was staying. I'd have stayed in Michigan where insulation is used if I'd known it would get that cold...
                1980 XS1100G

Comment

Gotta love the weather in the South. If you don't like it, wait a minute. Florida doesn't count in that analogy any more than Southern California does.
                  Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

Originally posted by LAB3 View Post
                    How about side covers (both) for a 1980 G?
                    I sent you a PM but I'm not sure it worked. Haven't got .club figured out completely just yet.
                    Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

I sent you a PM but I'm not sure it worked. Haven't got .club figured out completely just yet.
                      Got the message and replied, thanks!
                      1980 XS1100G

Comment

Comment

That link just takes me to fleabay search page.
                          Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

That link just takes me to fleabay search page.
                            Yes, the bottom link does but the top link will take you where you want to go.

I believe this will fit an XS1100 (Spin on filter adapter).
                            Bob's Bikes:
                            79SF, Military theme.

Bob's websites:
                            https://projectxs11.wordpress.com
                            https://rucksackgrunt.com

Bob's Books:
                            "
                            Project XS11"
                            "Rucksack Grunt"
                            "Small Unit Leadership"
                            "Beatrice B. Goode"

Bob's Parts:
                            For Sale Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger_xs1100 View Post

Yes, the bottom link does but the top link will take you where you want to go.

I believe this will fit an XS1100 (Spin on filter adapter).
                              I see. My bad. Has anyone installed one on an XS11?
                              Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

Working...
                              X