Need tall sissybar for King and Queen seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need tall sissybar for King and Queen seat

Let me know if you have the correct tall sissybar for a King and Queen seat.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by LugNut; 04-18-2021, 10:56 PM.

Scott, the one the guy is offering you on Facebook is the right sissy bar for the specials. It looks just like the one I bought for my 80LG back in 81. The sissy bar will add support regardless of who made the seat, however some of the aftermarket seats already have a pseudo sissy bar built into the seat. I have one that was made and sold by Corbin Gentry that has said bar built into it. Looking at the picture of the one you have lends me to believe that it is the one that needs the bar and was originally sold by Yamaha. I had that seat when I first bout my LG. Had my bike parked in my den and made the mistake of leaving my two Doberman's in the den on rainy afternoon. Needless to say they enjoyed that seat.
    2 - 80 LGs bought one new
    81 LH
    02 FXSTB Nighttrain
    22 FLTRK Road Glide Limited
    Jim

Comment

Did you find what you were looking for? If not, I have a used one. I may have a NOS one around too.

Comment

Just wanted to add that if you haven't already acquired the sissy bar you were looking for you will need two spacers and longer bolts to make it fit. I still have mine from when I purchased it new with the seat and I still have the spacers, washers and longer bolts that were sold with it. I had actually sent it off when purchased new to have it gold plated along with the spacers and clear coated them when I got them back to match my Midnight Special color scheme.
        2 - 80 LGs bought one new
        81 LH
        02 FXSTB Nighttrain
        22 FLTRK Road Glide Limited
        Jim

Comment

I have one for sale in New Jersey if you still need it.

Comment

Working...
          X