Need headers for 81 xs1100 sh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need headers for 81 xs1100 sh

I am looking for headers and complete exhaust for a 1981 XS1100 SH. I finally got this bike running and can't wait to idle it. I'm in Oklahoma City, OK.

I have an 81 xs100SH 4R0 model bike that i need quite a bit of parts for. someone sdtripped this bike and I'm trying to get it back together. I hacve it running, finally but need headers and exhaust, aeverything before the carbs (ie airbox), front brake calipers and pads, clutch perch/handle, headlight and ring, left gauge (i think the speedometer). I would appreciate the help. This is my first time fixing up a bike and I wonder why I even chose this bikle as a starter.... too much missing... ugh!

Comment

Originally posted by tomknightokc19 View Post
      I have an 81 xs100SH 4R0 model bike that i need quite a bit of parts for. someone sdtripped this bike and I'm trying to get it back together. I hacve it running, finally but need headers and exhaust, aeverything before the carbs (ie airbox), front brake calipers and pads, clutch perch/handle, headlight and ring, left gauge (i think the speedometer). I would appreciate the help. This is my first time fixing up a bike and I wonder why I even chose this bikle as a starter.... too much missing... ugh!
      You should PM one of our members Andreas. He might be able to help you with parts.
      2 - 80 LGs bought one new
      81 LH
      02 FXSTB Nighttrain
      22 FLTRK Road Glide Limited
      Jim

Comment

Thank you cajun31

Comment

Greg Teter in Tulsa has a bunch of parts bikes.
          BA80
          "If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

"Illegitimi non carborundum"-Joseph W. "Vinegar Joe" Stilwell

1980 LG
          1981 LH

Comment

Working...
          X