Exhaust & Exhaust parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust & Exhaust parts

Looking for some flare tip mufflers for a Mac 4 into 2 system. 2 1/4" inlet.

Anyone have an MNS exhaust in decent shape to sell?
    Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Sorry Greg, no help here. Just have a still brand new set, still in the original box of Jardine slip on muffs, originally for an 80 Standard, with the crossover pipes, gaskets, clamps and bolts.
    81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Mac 4 into 2

I have a set of Mac 4 int 2's, 2 i/4 pipe. I am not sure about what you mean by flare tip. I only ran them about 500 mi. They have been overhead in the garage and pipes are getting some rust on them, They are solid though. I eill take $65.00 for them plus shipping.The selling price includes packing If interested send me an email to xs1100ya@gmail.com with your email and I can mail some pics of them. and delivering them to a shipper, Fedx or UPS.

VH
      POTTS CREEK EXPRESS

IF YOU AINT THE LEAD DOG
      THE VIEW IS ALWAYS THE SAME
      1980 G Full Dresser

Comment

Working...
      X