Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1980-81 Yamaha Fairing (Square Headlight)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1980-81 Yamaha Fairing (Square Headlight)

Would anyone out there happen to know someone or somewhere I might be able to find a good intact 1980-G or 81-H Yamaha Fairing with the square headlight, it's not a Vetter Fairing, it was made after Vetter sold the Windjammer Patent and made specifically for Yamaha with a square headlight

If you do please let me know, I would be very interested in acquiring a backup fairing!
    80 G "Black Mamba" Brothers Restored
    80 G "Red Hot Moma" Custom Restore
    81 H "Original" Collectible (Sold )
    05 HD "Mistress" Custom E-Glide

I have one.

It is on an '81 Venture I am getting rid of. It has 2 small cracks about 1.5 inches each on the upper corners of the lamp opening. It has the shield, but it is scratched deep in a few areas.
    "Galaxy" 1982 XJ1100J, 1983 XV handlebars, new fusebox, homemade SS wind screen and SS muffler heat shields, homemade grab bar extension and luggage rack. XS750 140 mph speedo, '81 Venture oil cooler, V-Max ACCT, Yahman YICS Eliminator, 1st and 2nd gear Dremel fix.

Comment

Yamaha XSH Fairing

Well sir,

How much might you be asking for it and would you happen to have any Pics I could peruse. Actually had a Venturer couple of years back and loved riding it but already 2Gs and the H plus an HD Electra-Glide so I sold it.

Would've rather sold one of the G's but one was my brother's that I restored and the other one, the one I should've sold was in the middle of being restored so that's what I ended up with.

Let me know how much and if you got pics, I'd love to take a look at it.

Kelly S

Comment

The rest of the XS11H

By the way, are you selling the bike as well or are you parting everything out.

Comment

Working...
        X