Oil Level Gauge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil Level Gauge

I'm looking for a middle/final gear oil level gauge. Let me know if you have an extra you can part with, thanks!
    79 SF

Originally posted by Polkahero View Post
    I'm looking for a middle/final gear oil level gauge. Let me know if you have an extra you can part with, thanks!
    Are you talking about the little plastic dip sticks? Somewhere on here there should still be a link to a printable page of those dipsticks. I can't seem to find it right now though.
    Nathan
    KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
    K&N Filter
    #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
    OEM Exhaust
    ATK Fork Brace
    LED Dash lights
    Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
    SS Brake Lines
    Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Dipstick

Here:

http://www.xs11.com/xs11-info/tech-t...-dipstick.html
      -Mike
      _________
      '79 XS1100SF 20k miles
      '80 XS1100SG 44k miles
      '81 XS1100H Venturer 35k miles
      '79 XS750SF 17k miles
      '85 Honda V65 Magna ~7k miles
      '84 Honda V65 Magna 48k miles (parts bike)
      '86 Yamaha VMAX 9k miles

Previous: '68 Motoguzzi 600cc + '79 XS750SF 22k miles +'84 Honda V65

Comment

Originally posted by natemoen View Post
        Are you talking about the little plastic dip sticks? Somewhere on here there should still be a link to a printable page of those dipsticks. I can't seem to find it right now though.
        That printable page also show dimensions along with showing measured locations of LOW and FULL indicators on both ends of gauge for both middle drive and final drive.
        81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Working...
        X