WTB: 78, 79 80 or 81 XS11 *standard model*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: 78, 79 80 or 81 XS11 *standard model*

Looking to buy a 78 thru 81 *Standard model* XS11, stock, unmolested and well sorted. A runner suitable for everyday use, as I sold and wrenched on motorcycles for seemingly a thousand years and I don't want to do that anymore.

Prefer something in the Pacific Northwest or West coast but I'll travel to pick up the right bike.

I'm new on this forum (just recently discovered it) but I was a Yamaha dealer for nearly 30 years and was at the factory in Japan when the first XS11 were being made. I've got many 1000's of miles on these big brutes and maybe I'm trying to recapture my youth.

Please reply directly to my e-mail: davetspokane1 (at) comcast (dot) net with full particulars and pics.

Thanks, Dave.

I’ll bump this up as I’ve not found what I’m looking for yet. Thanks.

Comment

Hi hope you find one and ...what you dont want to turn it into a TA 125
      Seamus Ó hUrmholtaigh
      Niimi Moozhwaagan

NOTICE: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message. We do concede, however, that a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

Member of "FOXS-11" (Former Owner of XS-11)
      and SOXS
      2008 Nomad "Deja Buick'

Comment

Late spring bump, still on the hunt. Serious buyer.

Comment

I'm getting ready to sell an 80G but being I'm in South Florida, I'm a bit far. I have 3 XS1100 now, two are 80G and 3 is too much for my stable. It's a very good runner though.
          Owned by a pair of XS11's. An 80 Standard and a 79 Special.

Comment

Working...
          X