Rehome your Kickstart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rehome your Kickstart

Have a pesky kickstart assembly kicking around? Boy have I got good news for you! I've got a bike that really wants one (yep she told me so) and I can take it off your hands for you. Unfortunately its an '80 standard so it basically needs the whole assembly. But we'll take whatever you've got.
    80G

I can probably hook you up. I'll look tomorrow and send you a pm.
    Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Thanks, that would be awesome. I appreciate it!
      80G

Comment

Any news BA80?
        80G

Comment

Ohhhhh!!!!!! Ha ha ha ha.....sorry, I've got stuff going on a spaced you out.

I did look and I have the parts you need but I'm not certain I have the kicker itself.

Did you happen to look down into the oil fill hole and make sure you have an early enough 80 that the splined shaft for the internal stuff is there? On the later 80s and 81s they deleted those internals and there's just a plate there.

If that is missing I think the cases may need to be split to get that part in there.
          Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

No worries! I pulled the clutch over off to take a look and I do have the spline coming out from the internal kicker cover. If you don't have the actual kicker lever don't sweat it man. Id be grateful for whatever you have
            80G

Comment

sent you a pm
              Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

Working...
              X