Looking for gauge cluster for 79, pref 160mph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for gauge cluster for 79, pref 160mph

Need the whole kit and kaboodle for a 79 special....speedo, tach and indicator. Want one in very good condition. Just combed through ebday and nothing popping out.

Thanks!
    Rob - 79 SF

Ending soon.

This guys' name is Kevin, I got some of the parts from that bike over the weekend. Not much left.
    Steve R

'80 SG
    "Fred" -- TC fuse box, stock airbox/exhaust/jets, SS brake lines, Windjammer V fairing, Cibie headlight lens, TKAT fork brace, Showa rear shocks, MikesXS emulators

Former bikes:

1973 Yamaha 125 Enduro (brother's but I 'borrowed' it a lot, usually after midnight)
    1978 XS400E Red
    1981 XS850 Special (Stingo)

Comment

Hey Berg. Did you mean to post a link?
      Rob - 79 SF

Comment

And he has the harness/lights for both still on the rolling frame. So if you get them, just tell him Steve told you the light clusters were in good shape and make him an offer.

He has a garage full of Kawis and Hondas. Doesn't usually mess with Yamaha which is why he didn't put XS1100 in the ad and it's flying a bit under the radar.

I got a TCI and reg/rect and the carbs. He has a square headlight intact but it might be painted...
        Steve R

'80 SG
        "Fred" -- TC fuse box, stock airbox/exhaust/jets, SS brake lines, Windjammer V fairing, Cibie headlight lens, TKAT fork brace, Showa rear shocks, MikesXS emulators

Former bikes:

1973 Yamaha 125 Enduro (brother's but I 'borrowed' it a lot, usually after midnight)
        1978 XS400E Red

Comment

Duh!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221663020347
          Steve R

'80 SG

Former bikes:

1978 XS400E Red

Comment

Ya, I'm one of the bidders. Hopefully I win. However he says it does not come with harness so hopefully they are not sliced up too bad. I have old guages and hoping I can just swap out the wiring. Thanks!
            Rob - 79 SF

Comment

Gauges

I have several Square type tachs and speedos.
              78E, 79F, 80G

Comment

Wire Harness

I'm pretty sure I have a few wire harnesses laying around. Let me know if your need one. I'll check later today to make sure I have them still.
                1979 XS1100SF with a Jardine 4 into 1, ZRX 1200 carbs, 82 XJ rear air shocks, ACCT
                SOLD - 1980 XS1100SG with a Mac 4 into 1, ZRX 1200 carbs, round 160 speedo, 82 XJ rear air shocks, ACCT

Comment

Found and bought my gauges. Nice!!!!!

Bergman,...I was outbid on the one from Steve but found a more complete set just as nice. He says hello to you as well. Thanks all!
                  Rob - 79 SF

Comment

Working...
                  X