Round starter Solenoid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round starter Solenoid

I need a round starter solenoid. Not the square style, but the round one. I rebuilt mine a while back, and it has started to go out again. Anybody have an extra in a parts pile?
    1980 XS850SG - Sold
    1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
    Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
    Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
    -H. Ford

I have an extra one. Not sure of its condition (if it works) the blue and the red wire have been cut there is about 1 1/2 inch to them.

Its yours if you want it.
    Ty

78 XS1100E - Now in Minnesota
    80 XS1100LG - The Punisher
    82 XJ1100 - Current project - The Twins
    82 XJ1100 - Wife's Bike - The Twins
    82 XJ1100 - Daughter's Bike
    72 Suzuki TS125 - Daughter's Bike
    72 Yamaha Mini JT2 - Youngest Daughter's bike (She wants a bigger one now)

Comment

pictures

Ty

78 XS1100E - Now in Minnesota
      80 XS1100LG - The Punisher
      82 XJ1100 - Current project - The Twins
      82 XJ1100 - Wife's Bike - The Twins
      82 XJ1100 - Daughter's Bike
      72 Suzuki TS125 - Daughter's Bike
      72 Yamaha Mini JT2 - Youngest Daughter's bike (She wants a bigger one now)

Comment

Originally posted by CatatonicBug View Post
        I need a round starter solenoid. Not the square style, but the round one. I rebuilt mine a while back, and it has started to go out again. Anybody have an extra in a parts pile?
        http://www.ebay.com/itm/190865925458...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
        Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Originally posted by tcoop View Post
          I have an extra one. Not sure of its condition (if it works) the blue and the red wire have been cut there is about 1 1/2 inch to them.

Its yours if you want it.
          Thanks so much tcoop! It was nice to meet up with you yesterday. I'll work on installing the solenoid this evening.
          1980 XS850SG - Sold
          1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
          Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
          Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
          -H. Ford

Comment

Working...
          X