Bike FOR SALE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike FOR SALE

I have a 79 xs1100 with an extra motor and drive train. Many new parts new tires new brakes carb kits petcocks master cylinders have been rebuilt etc. I am willing to part it out or preferably sell it as a whole lot. Can anyone help me out?

I think it would be a huge help if we knew where you were located along with what you expect to get out of it. Myself, I am in western Canada which could be a benefit or a detriment. If you live in texas for example, would be far to dear for me to ship. Long story short if you can provide, pictures, location,and any additional ifo it would be appreciated. Thanks
    2-79 XS1100 SF
    2-78 XS1100 E Best bike Ever
    80 XS 1100 SG Big bore kit but not fully running yet.
    Couple of more parts bikes of which 2 more will live!

Comment

Bike 4 Sale

Hi,

+1 on more facts needed about your bike. We can help you with your selling effort if you can give us some more information. Location is a big item in that it determines how far someone is willing to go to see/buy the bike. Pictures will help you the most. If you have the bike posted on Craigslist or Ebay, we can bring the ad here for all to see. Someone here or someone we know is always interested in any XS1100 bike or parts that are for sale.

Let us know
      Last edited by MPittma100; 01-26-2014, 09:19 PM.
      1981 XS1100H Venturer
      K&N Air Filter
      ACCT
      Custom Paint by Deitz
      Geezer Rectifier/Regulator
      Chacal Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
      Chrome Front Rotor & Caliper Covers
      Stebel Nautilus Horn
      EBC Front Rotors
      Limie Accent Moves On In 2015

Mike

Comment