Velocity stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Velocity stack

Was going through the parts that came with my bike, it was all in pieces... I only have 3 stacks and still no air box. However right this minute I am just looking for a stack as I can not afford to by a box right now. Some issues came up today that kinda tied up my funds. If anyone has a spare stack that they could help me out with, just pm me please. Any help is much appreciated.
    80 XS11
    Still a jigsaw puzzle.

Which stack do you need as the outers are different than the inners. I have an air box with one stack missing as I gave it to another member. I may have the one you want for postage only.
    2-79 XS1100 SF
    2-78 XS1100 E Best bike Ever
    80 XS 1100 SG Big bore kit but not fully running yet.
    Couple of more parts bikes of which 2 more will live!

Comment

Thanks rS, ill have to figure out which one it is. When i fot this bike it was all on peices. The i started to realize alot of pieces are missing. Like the airbox and one stack. It had two carbs that were torn down with peices missing. So bought carbs, was going to do the pod filters because the were cheaper but I like the airbox more. Ill figure out which one it is and let you know. Wish I had the money right now to buy the whole set up from you. Lol
      80 XS11
      Still a jigsaw puzzle.

Comment

Originally posted by mspivey1566 View Post
        Thanks rS, ill have to figure out which one it is. When i fot this bike it was all on peices. The i started to realize alot of pieces are missing. Like the airbox and one stack. It had two carbs that were torn down with peices missing. So bought carbs, was going to do the pod filters because the were cheaper but I like the airbox more. Ill figure out which one it is and let you know. Wish I had the money right now to buy the whole set up from you. Lol
        Unfortunate that I do not have a complete airbox that is not spoken for at the moment. I do have parts for nearly every thing on an air box and three velocity stacks, just not a complete unit.
        It really would not matter which velocity stack you put on if you are using them with pods. It does make sense to get the right one if you manage to find an air box without the stacks though. If you can get some of it I may have the rest of the parts to make up one.
        Would only be the cost of shipping for the parts I have!
        Last edited by Rasputin; 08-19-2013, 06:59 PM. Reason: added info
        2-79 XS1100 SF
        2-78 XS1100 E Best bike Ever
        80 XS 1100 SG Big bore kit but not fully running yet.
        Couple of more parts bikes of which 2 more will live!

Comment

Working...
        X