Need some parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some parts

Hey everyone. Lookinf for good rear tire 130/90/17, fr. M/C and set of mirrors for inspection. Running real low on funds, hoping for a little help if possible. Reakkt, really want to get back on road, funds a little tight after payng for g.Bladder surgery. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Dave

P.S. have a honda cb900c fuly intact, I would be willing to help someone with parts fron that, plus pay, Has vetter, have receipt for piston upgrade and bore out, whatever someone needs! Just really wanting to ride, ya know? Thanks again
    Last edited by dschmitta; 06-13-2013, 04:00 PM. Reason: forgot something
    1980 xs1100g

parts

Just looking for some items to get on road. just hoping for a little help. Thanks
    1980 xs1100g

Comment

Dave, I might have a set of G mirrors, not the greatest set, but I think they'll work. (I'll check them when I get home and they should fit in one of those 'if it fits, it ships' boxes @ USPS)(just paying it forward)

Where abouts are you located?
      You can get a new rear tire fairly cheap from Bike Bandit. ($73 I think)
      I'd offer up mine, but it has threads showing.
      As for the Front MC, I'd check Ebay too. Maybe someone here has one they're not going to use.
      Hi, my name is George & I'm a twisty addict!

80G (Green paint(PO idea))
      The Green Monster
      K&N A/F, TC's fuse block, '81 oil cooler, TC's homemade 4-2 w/Mac Mufflers, Raptor 660 ACCT
      Got him in '04.
      bald tire & borrowing parts

80SG (Black w/red emblems & calipers)
      Scarlet
      K&N A/F, TC's fuse block, WJ5, Shoei bags, Raptor 660 ACCT.
      Got her in '11
      Ready for the twisties!

81H (previously CPMaynard's)
      Hugo
      Full Venturer, Indigo Blue with B/W painted tank.
      Cold weather ride

Comment

Originally posted by GLoweVA View Post
        Dave, I might have a set of G mirrors, not the greatest set, but I think they'll work. (I'll check them when I get home and they should fit in one of those 'if it fits, it ships' boxes @ USPS)(just paying it forward)

Where abouts are you located?
        You can get a new rear tire fairly cheap from Bike Bandit. ($73 I think)
        I'd offer up mine, but it has threads showing.
        As for the Front MC, I'd check Ebay too. Maybe someone here has one they're not going to use.
        I'd really appreciate the help. The need stems from a guy backing out of carport without "seeing me". He had no insurance, and with age of my bike I was afraid to even turn it in to my insurance for fear of them maybe trying to make it salvage, ya know. Thanks again and let me know. Dave
        1980 xs1100g

Comment

forgot location

Originally posted by dschmitta View Post
          I'd really appreciate the help. The need stems from a guy backing out of carport without "seeing me". He had no insurance, and with age of my bike I was afraid to even turn it in to my insurance for fear of them maybe trying to make it salvage, ya know. Thanks again and let me know. Dave
          Dave Schmitt
          1926 5th. avenue
          Altoona, PA. 16602- Thanks again
          Last edited by dschmitta; 06-14-2013, 02:54 PM. Reason: forgot item
          1980 xs1100g

Comment

Sorry Dave but the mirrors I thought I had were just empty shells. The mirror/glass had fallen out on the road, that's why I took them off in the first place.
            I've seen some inexpensive ones on ebay all the time.
            Hi, my name is George & I'm a twisty addict!

80G (Green paint(PO idea))
            The Green Monster
            K&N A/F, TC's fuse block, '81 oil cooler, TC's homemade 4-2 w/Mac Mufflers, Raptor 660 ACCT
            Got him in '04.
            bald tire & borrowing parts

80SG (Black w/red emblems & calipers)
            Scarlet
            K&N A/F, TC's fuse block, WJ5, Shoei bags, Raptor 660 ACCT.
            Got her in '11
            Ready for the twisties!

81H (previously CPMaynard's)
            Hugo
            Full Venturer, Indigo Blue with B/W painted tank.
            Cold weather ride

Comment

Working...
            X