Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Parts for a 1980 XS Eleven Special

Hello Everyone !!

I was wondering if anyone has a Seat for the XS11 Special, I also need a Gas Tank, and the Yamaha Fork Emblem on the front Forks...

I also need a Speedometer and Tach.

I have an 1980 XS Eleven Special. I think its a G model, hard to find out for sure lol

If you have any thing I may need please email me at: webman64@gmail.co

Thank you,

Johnny V..

Well, first off we need to know for sure what it is you are looking for. You say special model but then you say you think it is a G, G is a standard. Post the first half of your vin so that we can tell for sure what model you have and know what you are looking for.

Some of the parts you list interchange between models and thenit really depends on what style you are looking for as to what model you want parts from.
    Nathan
    KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
    K&N Filter
    #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
    OEM Exhaust
    ATK Fork Brace
    LED Dash lights
    Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
    SS Brake Lines
    Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

?

i think i have one look at my for sale link

Comment

e mail sent.
        80 SG
        81 SH in parts
        99 ST1100
        91 ST1100

Comment

I have the fork emblem and a tach and speedo setup.
          80 MNS => Cafe Custom

Comment

He hasn't been on here since last May. Looks like another flash in the pan.
            Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

parts 4sale

I got 2 standard 160mp speedo.also got a good seat, tank, side cover. U could look at my froum I have post to fine pic. Or email me joehunt12@hotmail.com hope that helps
              78 E

Comment

Working...
              X