venturer gas tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• venturer gas tank

looking for a large capacity venturer gas tank for my dresser, would appriciate any help, thanks all
    1980xs1100
    Joe

Gas Tank

Originally posted by 1980xs1100 View Post
    looking for a large capacity venturer gas tank for my dresser, would appriciate any help, thanks all
    1980xs1100
    Joe
    Hey Joe, I have a 7.5 gallon Standard tank in perfect condition , I have pics,mroyharv@gmail.com, Thanks Barry-bluz5

Comment

Originally posted by bluz5 View Post
      Hey Joe, I have a 7.5 gallon Standard tank in perfect condition , I have pics,mroyharv@gmail.com, Thanks Barry-bluz5
      Where did you have that tank made. There wasn't ever a 7.5 gallon tank from the factory.
      Nathan
      KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
      K&N Filter
      #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
      OEM Exhaust
      ATK Fork Brace
      LED Dash lights
      Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
      SS Brake Lines
      Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

1981 h series std. Tank

Originally posted by 1980xs1100 View Post
        1980xs1100
        Joe
        I have one that will need paint and boiled, but no damage. Send me you email and I'll get you some pics tonight.

Kevin
        KJ

Comment

Tank

Originally posted by natemoen View Post
          Where did you have that tank made. There wasn't ever a 7.5 gallon tank from the factory.
          It was professionally made by Dave Rudolph aka Super Dave out of Penn. The shop at the time was 21 Yamaha , it was made from 2 standard tanks , looks really good, has Dupont Imron paint in perfect condition with petcocks , it is on a running bike and has been lined, Barry

Comment

tank

I have one off a 81 venturer in decent shape, needs paint job, has some surface rust inside tank, not to much came off running bike. Asking $100.00 plus shipping.

Comment

Working...
            X