Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XJ11 exhaust parts needed

Looking for a right side heat shield.

Would like a good condition L muffler (The one I have has dents).

Could use two gaskets, the ones between the collector & muffler or the one at the crossover, they're all the same round tube-like variety. For now I'm using wrap-around muffler gasket material to act as a gasket & it's working, it's just kinda bogus.

Would like a stock muffler clamp for the collector/muffler or crossover. I've got a substantial clamp on there right now from an aftermarket exhaust of some kind but it doesn't look like it belongs there.

Thanks.

PM is fine.
    82 XJ1100 Maxim "hurricane"- DEKA EXT18L AGM battery , NGK BPR6EIX spark plugs, Green Dyna coils, Sylvania SilverStar Ultra H4 bulb, 139 dB Stebel Nautilus air horn, Home-made K&N air filter based on an original paper filter frame, new piston rings, Barnett Clutch Springs, SS braid/Teflon brake lines, TKAT fork brace, rebuilt calipers, master cylinders, new brakes, reupholstered seat, lotsa little things and so many answered questions here.

Originally posted by KA1J View Post
    Looking for a right side heat shield.

Could use two gaskets, the ones between the collector & muffler or the one at the crossover, they're all the same round tube-like variety. For now I'm using wrap-around muffler gasket material to act as a gasket & it's working, it's just kinda bogus.

Thanks.

PM is fine.
    All the same size and can still be had from Yammy............
    81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Working...
    X