set-backs and riser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• set-backs and riser

wanted for my 80 special set-backs and risers if possible thanks ,,ride safe ,slow mo Guelph Ontario Canada,.
    The Belfast Express {1980 xs11oo special/TC fuse box/mikes xs pods/bad boy horn!/mikes green coils/mac 4 into 2 exhaust/ standard bars/vetter fairing c/w ipod CD iphone am/fm radio/tkat fork brace ,,,tuned by tinman
    moemcnally@hotmail.com
    i AM THE KING OF NOTHING

the people here are great , doesn't matter about the bike really/hamjam ////

Slo Mo, please educate me, what are they and where do they go?
    1979XS1100SF
    K&N's and drilled airbox
    Jardine 4in1
    Dunlop Elite 3's
    JBM slide diaphragms
    142.5 main jets
    45 pilot jets
    T.C.'s fusebox & SOFA
    750/850 FD mod.
    XV 920 Needle Mod.
    Mike's XS plastic floats set at 26mm
    Venture Cam Chain Tensioner

Comment

hi Tim! set-backs are small device that bolts on to where your handlebars would! they allow you to move your bars forward or back if you prefer to a more comfortable riding position ,, a riser will elevate your bars,, i,m trying to avoid leaning forward against by bars causing pain and numbness in my hands,, hope this helps,,, ride safe ,,slow mo!
      The Belfast Express {1980 xs11oo special/TC fuse box/mikes xs pods/bad boy horn!/mikes green coils/mac 4 into 2 exhaust/ standard bars/vetter fairing c/w ipod CD iphone am/fm radio/tkat fork brace ,,,tuned by tinman
      moemcnally@hotmail.com
      i AM THE KING OF NOTHING

the people here are great , doesn't matter about the bike really/hamjam ////

Comment

Working...
      X