79F Lots of Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 79F Lots of Parts

I am looking for a front fender, rear fender with the tail lights and mounting holes for the turn signals, seat that fits the fender, and I'm looking for a set of four LED turn signals(I dont really care to much about the style as long as they are bright). I need all this stuff to get my bike registered on base(stupid Marine Corps Air Station Miramar rules) so I can drive it back and forth from work. I appreciate any help. Just post here or send me a PM with the price and hopefully a picture and I will respond as soon as possible.
    USMC 2005 - Present

79 XS1100F -Mileage unknown - Clubman bars, aftermarket headlight and speedometer, 4 into 1 straight through exhaust, TopCat's fuse box, 1980G rear fender - Daily driver - My first Motorcycle
    78 XS1100E - Rebuilt And Sold I SHOULD OF KEPT IT!!!

79F parts

I probably have some of these parts (maybe all).
    I'll check garage today & let you know. They'll be cheap.
    Tom Clisham

Age is relative YOU WON"T GET OLD TIL YOU SELL THE BIKE

'78xs1100E ,all stock & original GONE TO WISCONSIN

'80 SG Vetter fairing,hard bags,trunk,fork brace,
    stock headers with fishtail mufflers,black & beautiful GONE TO ARIZONA

79SF lowered,jardine 4/2 exhaust,pod filters,drilled rotors,fork brace, bar hopper

79SF 1 owner,8000 miles, restoring to completely original ( I hope) GONE TO FRANCE

Comment

lights

Just noticed that you want LED lites. Don't got.

I've got 4 Harley signal lites that were modified to fit Yamaha.

Let me know if you can use them.

I've a worn seat for 80G that might work for you.Also a seat (also worn) for 79SF Don't remember if these will work for you. Crazy Steve has that info, you might want to check with him.
      Tom Clisham

Age is relative YOU WON"T GET OLD TIL YOU SELL THE BIKE

'78xs1100E ,all stock & original GONE TO WISCONSIN

'80 SG Vetter fairing,hard bags,trunk,fork brace,
      stock headers with fishtail mufflers,black & beautiful GONE TO ARIZONA

79SF lowered,jardine 4/2 exhaust,pod filters,drilled rotors,fork brace, bar hopper

79SF 1 owner,8000 miles, restoring to completely original ( I hope) GONE TO FRANCE

Comment

Originally posted by tom clisham View Post
        Just noticed that you want LED lites. Don't got.

I've got 4 Harley signal lites that were modified to fit Yamaha.

Let me know if you can use them.

I've a worn seat for 80G that might work for you.Also a seat (also worn) for 79SF Don't remember if these will work for you. Crazy Steve has that info, you might want to check with him.
        The 79SF will fit because the seat fit the 79 standard and 79 special are the same. The lights I would probably like to do you have pictures? Also do you happen to have the fenders as well? I'm going to send you a PM to.
        USMC 2005 - Present

79 XS1100F -Mileage unknown - Clubman bars, aftermarket headlight and speedometer, 4 into 1 straight through exhaust, TopCat's fuse box, 1980G rear fender - Daily driver - My first Motorcycle

Comment

Originally posted by mmaddix View Post
          The 79SF will fit because the seat fit the 79 standard and 79 special are the same. The lights I would probably like to do you have pictures? Also do you happen to have the fenders as well? I'm going to send you a PM to.
          Sorry after doing a little bit of research I realized I was wrong. The 79SF seat only fits the 79SF. But please let me know about everything else.
          USMC 2005 - Present

Comment

Working...
          X