Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XJ1100 Frame

I am looking for someone who has bobed their frame. I need the end pieces
    of the frame from where the tab is under the frame for the cable to remove to rear tire on back. Someone tried to mount a Kow rear fender and really
    screwed it up. I want to put it back to yamaha. The frame end are all I need.
    I,m not sure if the XS & the XJ are the same on the back

If I'm not mistaken, I don't believe the XJ used a cable to remove the rear wheel. Only the XS Standards did, as the exhaust was so long that it covered the axle, so you had to compress the suspension, lifting the axle above the exhaust.The XJ exhaust should stop before it gets to the axle, IIRC.
    1980 XS850SG - Sold
    1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
    Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
    Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
    -H. Ford

Comment

I don't care if the cable was used or not I still need the rear pieces of the frame.. And the exhaust is not to long on the XJ

Comment

Working...
      X