Exhaust Allen nut needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust Allen nut needed

One of the studs for the XJ11 had a hex nut on it, the rest were the original allen nuts. I'd like to keep them all one way or the other, all allen nuts or all hex nuts. If you have an extra hex nut, I can use it.

Thank ye, thank ye
    82 XJ1100 Maxim "hurricane"- DEKA EXT18L AGM battery , NGK BPR6EIX spark plugs, Green Dyna coils, Sylvania SilverStar Ultra H4 bulb, 139 dB Stebel Nautilus air horn, Home-made K&N air filter based on an original paper filter frame, new piston rings, Barnett Clutch Springs, SS braid/Teflon brake lines, TKAT fork brace, rebuilt calipers, master cylinders, new brakes, reupholstered seat, lotsa little things and so many answered questions here.

Originally posted by KA1J View Post
    One of the studs for the XJ11 had a hex nut on it, the rest were the original allen nuts. I'd like to keep them all one way or the other, all allen nuts or all hex nuts. If you have an extra hex nut, I can use it.

Thank ye, thank ye
    Ugh... Meant to say if you have another ALLEN... nut, I can use it...
    82 XJ1100 Maxim "hurricane"- DEKA EXT18L AGM battery , NGK BPR6EIX spark plugs, Green Dyna coils, Sylvania SilverStar Ultra H4 bulb, 139 dB Stebel Nautilus air horn, Home-made K&N air filter based on an original paper filter frame, new piston rings, Barnett Clutch Springs, SS braid/Teflon brake lines, TKAT fork brace, rebuilt calipers, master cylinders, new brakes, reupholstered seat, lotsa little things and so many answered questions here.

Comment

Are they the same ones as the XS uses? I have some used ones if you need one. PM me with your address, and I can mail it tomorrow.
      1980 XS850SG - Sold
      1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
      Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
      Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
      -H. Ford

Comment

Working...
      X