83 xj 1100 maxuim parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 83 xj 1100 maxuim parts

I need new header pipes for my 83 xj 1100 need to know which if any pipes I can use
    83 1100 maxim
    4 into 1 mac
    stage one jet 128
    pod filters

A little more story would help in your request. Do you have factory exhaust now? Are you sure? The XJ was the only one with the mufflers detachable from the headers. Correct me if I'm wrong anyone.
    79SF
    XJ11
    78E

Comment

stock pipes the cones are ok but the headers are full of holes and the person I got it from slaughtered them trying to bras/weld them up not really worth saving unless i have to going to need work on the collector to 4 into two system but I think I can save it unless I find one at a good price
      83 1100 maxim
      4 into 1 mac
      stage one jet 128
      pod filters

Comment

If you're not too cocerned about the authenticity of your restoration, any of the XS11 pipes will work.
        1980G Standard, Restored
        Kerker 4 - 1
        850 Rear End Mod
        2-21 Flashing LED Arrays on either side of license plate for Brake Light Assist, 1100 Lumen Cree Aux Lights,
        Progressive springs, Showa rear shocks
        Automatic CCT
        1980GH Special, Restored
        Stock Exhaust, New Handlebars, 1" Spacer in Fork Springs, Automatic CCT, Showa Rear Shocks
        '82 XJ1100 (Sold)
        Automatic CCT, RC Engineering 4 X 1 Exhaust, K&N Pods, #50 Pilot Jets, YICS Eliminator. Sorely missed.

Comment

Working...
        X