Auot cam chain tensioner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auot cam chain tensioner

Before I buy one on ebay, anyone have one they want to sell at a reasonable rate?
    "If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

"Illegitimi non carborundum"-Joseph W. "Vinegar Joe" Stilwell

1980 LG
    1981 LH

I have a spare . With shipping the pair I bought from EBay was $30.00 so if you want it your cost will be $15.00 plus shipping.
    BDF Special
    80SG Vetter bagger 1196 Wiseco big bore kit, Mega Cycle Cams, slotted cam gears, ported and flowed head, bronze intake seats, Dyno Jet kit, Dyno coils and Mikes XS air pods, Venture cam chain adjuster,Geezer's regulator, Clutch mod, Mac 4 into 1 with custom built and tuned baffle, Oil cooler,MikesXS emulators mod.
    Dyno tuned to 98 hp at the rear wheel.

Comment

Tinman. Thanks fro the offer. I found two on ebay for 45 shipped and since i have two bikes i bought them.
      "If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

"Illegitimi non carborundum"-Joseph W. "Vinegar Joe" Stilwell

1980 LG
      1981 LH

Comment

Originally posted by tinman905 View Post
        I have a spare . With shipping the pair I bought from EBay was $30.00 so if you want it your cost will be $15.00 plus shipping.
        Hi Tinman,

I would like to purchase the tensioner from you, if it's still available.

Thanks,
        Larry
        Inventor of the YICS Eliminator. Want one? Get it here.
        http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread...399#post183399

If you're not riding, you're not living!
        82 XJ1100
        80 XS1100G (Project bike)
        64 Yamaha YA-6
        77 Suzuki TS-185

79 XS1100SF Built this one for a friend.
        See it here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBYT4C9_6Ac

Comment

Working...
        X