WTB: 4-1 exhaust for an XS11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: 4-1 exhaust for an XS11

Looking for a 4-1 exhaust for my XS11, anyone have one for sale?

Mission Impossible...Good luck with that one...Of all the parts that our bikes need ...finding good exhausts is the one thing thats most scarce. And there is only ONE manufacturer in the USA that still makes exhausts for our bikes...MAC! From what I have been hearing even MAC is having issues keeping their suppliers in stock.
    1980 XS650G Special-Two
    1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Condition wise it doesn't need to be perfect, dents and refinishing is something I can deal with. I actually almost pulled the trigger on a Supertrapp 4-1 on ebay yesterday but it skyrocketed out of my price range. I'm kinda kicking myself because I've seen quite a few trade hands here and on ebay and I never really was interested

Comment

Originally posted by Hideki View Post
        Condition wise it doesn't need to be perfect, dents and refinishing is something I can deal with. I actually almost pulled the trigger on a Supertrapp 4-1 on ebay yesterday but it skyrocketed out of my price range. I'm kinda kicking myself because I've seen quite a few trade hands here and on ebay and I never really was interested
        Yeah I fullly understand the need to not overspend...especially on ebay...you have to know how much you want to pay for an item...if it goes beyond your limit then look elsewhere... I found a MAC exhaust complete on ebay a few weeks back..I saw the price...I watched it for a week before making a bid in the final 10 mins. I saw where the price was and thought it was still below what I was willing to spend...so I made my bid really high and no one else could recover...The way ebay works for bidders is that you make a maximum bid but the actual bids are done in increments of the max. bid...So I did not pay the maximum bid as the winning bid was lower than that....get it?
        1980 XS650G Special-Two
        1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

I have one I was going to put on e-bay. Send me your e-mail address and I will send you some pictures if you are interested.
          Larry
          1980 xs1100g mostly. "Adrenalize - the Yamaha I always wanted to be able to order"

Modified frame, side covers, seat, back rest, engine, carbs, airbox, hoses, headlight assembly, turn signals, mirriors, handle bars, grips, v rated tires, gauges, homemade 4-2 exhaust system, leather upholstery, custom paint including True Fire Flames air brush work. A 25 year dream realizied.

"It ain't braggin if you can do it" Muhammad Ali

Comment

Working...
          X