Looking for gold gas tank trim for 1980-81 XS1100 Midnight Speial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for gold gas tank trim for 1980-81 XS1100 Midnight Speial

Does anyone have the gold gas tank trim for the 1980-81 xs1100 midnight special. Also looking for king/queen high back padded sissybar seat, full fairing
    1980 MidnightSpecialED

Try putting your thread in the parts wanted section...
    '79 XS11 F
    Stock except K&N

'79 XS11 SF
    Stock, no title.

'84 Chevy K-10 "Big Blue"
    GM 350, Muncie SM465, NP208, GM 10 Bolt with 3.42gears turnin 31x10.5 Baja Claws

"What they do have is an implacable, unrelenting presence and movement that bespeaks massive power lurking behind paint and chrome. They don't wail like a screeching ninja, the don't rumble like a harley. They just growl like a spactic, stressed out badger waiting to rip your face off and eat your soul." Trainzz~RIP~

Comment

Member Jmnjrpa bought a 50' roll of the stuff a while back, and trimmed the fenders too. You might contact him to get details.

Last edited by CatatonicBug; 04-23-2010, 09:10 AM.
      1980 XS850SG - Sold
      1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
      Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
      Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
      -H. Ford

Comment

try your local autoparts store, or even the auto section at walmart, I see rolls of that chrome and sometimes gold trim there quite often.
        1979 xs1100 Special -
        Stock air box/K&N Filter, MAC 4-2 exhaust, Bad-Boy Air horn, TC fuse box, Windshield, Soft bags, Vetter Fairing, Blinkers->Run/Turn/Brake Lights, Headlight Modulator, hard wire GPS power

Short Stack - 1981 xs1100 Standard - lowered for SWMBO.

Originally posted by fredintoon
        Goes like a train, corners like a cow, shifts like a Russian tractor, drinks like a fish, you are gonna love it.
        My Bike:
        [link is broken]

Comment

Working...
        X