Need rectangular headlight assmbly for 80G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need rectangular headlight assmbly for 80G

I need a rectangular headlamp shell and mounting hardware for a 1980G - I have the headlamp & chrome rim, need everything else. Converting from factory fairing, have the headlamp wings but nothing else.

jansiegrist@hughes.net
    NorthSmithfield RI 02896

Hi, I am new here also. I have an 80g that I am building a custom out of. Not sure if you are looking for stock parts or not, but my 80g had a round headlight assembly which I did not like. I replaced it with a 82 virago large rectangle light. If you can weld, this may be an option for you, as the virago mounting bracket must be modified to fit the xs. Just a thought.
    1980 xs1100g mostly. "Adrenalize - the Yamaha I always wanted to be able to order"

Modified frame, side covers, seat, back rest, engine, carbs, airbox, hoses, headlight assembly, turn signals, mirriors, handle bars, grips, v rated tires, gauges, homemade 4-2 exhaust system, leather upholstery, custom paint including True Fire Flames air brush work. A 25 year dream realizied.

"It ain't braggin if you can do it" Muhammad Ali

Comment

I have all the parts you are looking for. I have an 80G that I am putting a bates style 5-3/4 headlight on.I won't be needing any of the factory stuff. PM if interested.

Rob

Comment

Working...
      X