WTB XS/XJ1100 in/around Charlotte, NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB XS/XJ1100 in/around Charlotte, NC

I see there's a few XS riders in the area.
    Somebody must know where I can find an XS/XJ11 around here. I just missed out on a nice XS650 last week (in fact, I got there just in time to see it loaded on a trailer) but what I really want is an old jap liter bike to thrash on.
    I've always been partial to Yamaha. I rode an 82 750 Maxim for many years in my college days.
    Who's gonna hook me up?
    TC

Check craigslist.org for any available. GL
    '79 XS11 F
    Stock except K&N

'79 XS11 SF
    Stock, no title.

'84 Chevy K-10 "Big Blue"
    GM 350, Muncie SM465, NP208, GM 10 Bolt with 3.42gears turnin 31x10.5 Baja Claws

"What they do have is an implacable, unrelenting presence and movement that bespeaks massive power lurking behind paint and chrome. They don't wail like a screeching ninja, the don't rumble like a harley. They just growl like a spactic, stressed out badger waiting to rip your face off and eat your soul." Trainzz~RIP~

Comment

We all know how craigslist works... it's either a POS, over-priced, or already sold.
      I'd rather buy from a fellow enthusiast anyway.

Comment

I have an 80G that I am deliberating on selling, with a good many extra parts. It is getting to be to heavy for me to handle at my years on the planet. I am north of Roanoke, about 4 hours from Charrlotte. P> M> me and i will let you know the particulars.
        POTTS CREEK EXPRESS

IF YOU AINT THE LEAD DOG
        THE VIEW IS ALWAYS THE SAME
        1980 G Full Dresser

Comment

The Wiz had 2 forsale...he is in Wilksboro NC...I know the Red F model sold and he still has the G model but you better hurry 'cuz people have expressed interst but no one has actually pulled the trigger...look inthe classifieds here for his posting...you may have to go back a page or two to find it...I just spoke with him this a.m. so this infor. was current as of then.. Good luck...
          1980 XS650G Special-Two
          1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

looks like

he sold the blue 79f but still has the red 80g, if you got the cash that 80g is on of the nicest xs's I have seen, and I have looked at it up close and personal
            91 kwaka kz1000p
            Stock

( Insert clever quote here )

Comment

Working...
            X