summary of used parts for sale-andreas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• summary of used parts for sale-andreas

Good morning, please send private message or call 1 250 495 3445, no calls after 8pm pacific please if you need something. Two more junkers arrived: 78e std xs1100 and 81h venturer. Both shadows of there former glory. Not too much cosmetic stuff, but as always the usual engine parts, electrical,etc. Here is a brief summary: two 81h seats,good and great,1 special tank,1 78e std tank, seat cowling and grabbar 78e, left and right handlbar controls for special and std models, triples,std fenders,speedo drive gears,81h sidecovers, 4r0 pickup coil assembly and TCI to match,tubeless 17inch/19inch rims, slotted rotors (3) non slotted rotors, etc etc, lots of everything right now, remember never did buy a digital camera, sorry no pics, thanx andreas

Going fishing 25 April 2010-04 May 2010. Most likely will not answer the phone,or check voice mail or check e-mail. Please be patient if you are needing parts I will get back to you. No parts will be shipped until 06 May 2010. thanx andreas

Comment

carb throttle lever

Andreas, do you have any carb parts? I need the throttle lever. It has the swivel thing that the cable end hooks too.
      Thanks, RODS454
      "I'd rather be fishin'"
      1980sg "Cruise Missle"
      2002A Goldwing

Comment

xs special 11

i need the right side cover that fits over the fuse box please email me at melbrozek69341@yahoo.com if you can help me out ty and the double seat

Comment

He will need the year to check on the side cover, it differs for the 79 special versus the 80-81 models.
          Life is what happens while your planning everything else!

When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.

81 XS1100 Special - Humpty Dumpty
          80 XS1100 Special - Project Resurrection

Previously owned
          93 GSX600F
          80 XS1100 Special - Ruby
          81 XS1100 Special
          81 CB750 C
          80 CB750 C
          78 XS750

Comment

Working...
          X