right side cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• right side cover

right cover wanted for an 80 sg if you have one for sale kindly let me know !,,ride safe ,,slow mo!
    The Belfast Express {1980 xs11oo special/TC fuse box/mikes xs pods/bad boy horn!/mikes green coils/mac 4 into 2 exhaust/ standard bars/vetter fairing c/w ipod CD iphone am/fm radio/tkat fork brace ,,,tuned by tinman
    moemcnally@hotmail.com
    i AM THE KING OF NOTHING

the people here are great , doesn't matter about the bike really/hamjam ////

I have a right side cover for sale from a MNS if you're interested. It has the MNS emblem on it. It's the same fit as the SG.

I noticed in your other thread about the XS650 side cover, that you said something about repairing the one you have. I suggest trying the super glue and baking soda trick! I used it to re-build the latch on my left side cover, and I even used it to repair the plastic on my cell phone!
    Last edited by CatatonicBug; 04-08-2010, 09:16 AM.
    1980 XS850SG - Sold
    1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
    Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
    Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
    -H. Ford

Comment

ive got the right side cover from a 1980 special, maroon in color

i can get you a pic if you need it

its in good shape
      1980 XS1100SG - almost done

Comment

Working...
      X