handle bar riser/setbacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• handle bar riser/setbacks

I need a riser due to my mirrors interfering with my fairing , Anyone got an extra set laying around.
    91 kwaka kz1000p
    Stock

( Insert clever quote here )

risers

Service4@1Cruiser.com
    Our X-102 risers will fit the XS1100 without any contact issues. Thank you, Scott-Genmar
    This is the website and part number for a set I am looking into for the same reason,my mirrors hit the windshield and cannot lock the front end with ignition switch. I even contacted vetter about it and he told me to try moving the mirrors back with a piece of flat stock. Have not tried that option as I just bought new mirrors and don't want to buy another just to get the front end to lock. With the left hand thread you can't just put a nut on the bottom to secure it to the plate. Hope this helps.
    Terry
    79 xs11sf
    80 xs11g-bagger
    81 xs11g-project(trike/chop?)
    80 xs400 special(wife's trainer)

Comment

Garthxs........find a set of Heli-Bars that were put on alot of 90-95 Honda ST's......FULLY adjustable. Had a set on my ST at the Rally in June there in Kali. Now have an identical set on the Venturer!..........trust me, best thing since sliced bread.
      81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Working...
      X