XS1100 In Need of a Frame with Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS1100 In Need of a Frame with Title

I need a good frame for my 1979 xs1100e the guy screwed me on the title so i need a good frame and info on how to reg my bike as a builder since the engine numbers and frame numbers wont match I am so dang mad i cant see straight and i invested alot into this bike i know frames arent cheap but any help please or a cheap frame
    1978 XS1100

When a man talks dirty to a woman, it's sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man, it's $3.95 a minute.
    People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because its safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.
    Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.
    Four wheels move the body Two wheels move the soul.
    Life may begin at 30, but it doesn't get real interesting until about 150

Oconto falls WI

#1 09-09-2009, 12:49 AM
    andreashweiss
    XSive Maximus Join Date: Jul 2002

Used parts for sale_summary-andreas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

79 & 80 special wiring harness,every electrical part for the xs1100,special gas tank, front/rear fenders,brake rotors, brake calipers, forks, seats, sidecovers, tires/rims,3 engines,engine parts, triple trees,final/middle drives,centre/sidestands,battery boxes, inner fenders, handlbars,clutch assemblies, trans parts,starters,shocks, one frame,gauges,gauge clusters, ignition switches, airboxes,cables,lots of other misc parts, if you need anything I might have it, just send me a private message,will get back to you, thanx andreas

Comment

i have a number to a guy who has a 79 frame maybe able to set up up on a deal with him. if he did not get it sold it was listed on ebay yesterday and even had a lugge rack and cushion on it
      1980 xs1100 sg.

Comment

Xs1100

thanks for the info i e-mailed and the guy said someone was goming to get it on the 31st
        1978 XS1100

When a man talks dirty to a woman, it's sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man, it's $3.95 a minute.
        People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because its safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.
        Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.
        Four wheels move the body Two wheels move the soul.
        Life may begin at 30, but it doesn't get real interesting until about 150

Oconto falls WI

Comment

Working...
        X