Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Decent Carb Parts Supplier? Pilot Screws?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decent Carb Parts Supplier? Pilot Screws?

Hello everybody,

does anybody know a shop who sells carb parts and has reasonable prices, I need some pilot screws to adapt idle mixture, two of mine are somehow out of shape
    Ah and shipping to Europe would be nice!

Thanks!

Andreas
    79 Yamaha XS 1100 2H9 Standart
    81 Kawasaki KZ 440 C

Lots of places to get parts for these bikes. It helps to know what year/model you have, as there are differences between them. I take it you are located in Europe? Where exactly? If you put that in your profile, it will show up in your posts, and will help us to help you.

I got my carb kits from Z1, but I don't know about shipping outside the US. I liked the fact that their kits came with the mixture screws and the jets, where many of them don't come with those parts.
    1980 XS850SG - Sold
    1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
    Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
    Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
    -H. Ford

Comment

Thanks a lot! That´s one for the list!
      I found a good shop by now that delivers to Germany, http://www.keyster.eu/ if someone is interested.
      79 Yamaha XS 1100 2H9 Standart
      81 Kawasaki KZ 440 C

Comment

Working...
      X