Want to buy an XS1100 in New Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to buy an XS1100 in New Jersey

Hey guys; subject is in the title, basically... I'm looking for an XS1100 in or around the new jersey area. Does anyone have anything or know anyone who wants to part with one? Please let me know.

my e-mail is mbarna@verizon.net and phone is 732 213 7397
    1982 Yamaha XJ1100 Maxim
    I came to get down.

buuuuuuump!
    1982 Yamaha XJ1100 Maxim
    I came to get down.

Comment

If you don't find one there ...

I have a couple for sale in NC. 79 F and an 80G .... either could be ridden home.
      80G Mini-bagger
      VM33 Smooth bores, Pods, 4/1 Supertrapp, SS brake lines, fork brace

Past XS11s

79F Stone stocker and former daily driver, sold May '10 now converting for N.O. to cafe style
      79SF eventually dismantled for parts
      79F Bought almost new in 80, sold for a house
      79F The Ernie bike sold to a Navy dude summer 08
      79SF Squared-off Special, Vetter/Bates tour pkg., Mikes XS coils, G rear fender and tail light. Sold June 09

Comment

How about this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamah...Q5fmotorcycles

IF the link doesn't work...then just do an eBay search on Yamaha XS1100.
        If it is as advertised, then it's a doozie....

Gareth

Comment

Hey Gareth, that is a sweet lookin G for sure!! I read afew thing sthat made me chuckle in that add, but this...."LINKED TO A SILKY SHIFTING 5 SPEED TRANSMISSION" had me laughin out loud!! Are speaking of the same "Russian Tractor" tranny. Sorry, but that one went a bit far!
          Life is what happens while your planning everything else!

When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.

81 XS1100 Special - Humpty Dumpty
          80 XS1100 Special - Project Resurrection

Previously owned
          93 GSX600F
          80 XS1100 Special - Ruby
          81 XS1100 Special
          81 CB750 C
          80 CB750 C
          78 XS750

Comment

I just read that silky smooth statement too and thought"where did they get that transmission".lol.I never ridden an XS with a silky smooth trans.
            That bike looks almost as nice as the one in Medford Oregon that is on ebay.It was already bid up past $3000 and still a couple days to go.
            80 SG XS1100
            14 Victory Cross Country

Comment

ya' might wanna' see this one ...

[IMG][/IMG]
              80G Mini-bagger
              VM33 Smooth bores, Pods, 4/1 Supertrapp, SS brake lines, fork brace

Past XS11s

79F Stone stocker and former daily driver, sold May '10 now converting for N.O. to cafe style
              79SF eventually dismantled for parts
              79F Bought almost new in 80, sold for a house
              79F The Ernie bike sold to a Navy dude summer 08
              79SF Squared-off Special, Vetter/Bates tour pkg., Mikes XS coils, G rear fender and tail light. Sold June 09

Comment

Here's a thread about an '80 MNS in NJ. Looks really nice - all stock and in good condition. They want $2500 for it.
                1980 XS850SG - Sold
                1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
                Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
                Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
                -H. Ford

Comment

Working...
                X