WTB grab handle and fuse cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB grab handle and fuse cover

I need a grab handle for my xj. I have the side but the rubber top part has been removed and a backrest installed. Also need a fuse box cover. Also some nice maxim emblems that go on the side covers.

ed

You sure you want to stick with the stock fuse block? TC sells a REALLY nice upgrade fuse block for $9 (shipped) and it's super simple to install. It allows you to get rid of the old glass fuses and upgrade to the newer spade fuses. The upgrade comes with it's own nice clear cover
    1980 XS850SG - Sold
    1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
    Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
    Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
    -H. Ford

Comment

Those grab handles are real hard to come by. Wish I had one myself.
      Harry

The voices in my head are giving me the silent treatment.

'79 Standard
      '82 XJ1100
      '84 FJ1100

Acta Non Verba

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfoot View Post
        Those grab handles are real hard to come by. Wish I had one myself.
        There is one on Ebay right now. Starting price of $64.95. No bids at this point. Item #120428556361.
        1980 XS850SG - Sold
        Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
        Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

-H. Ford

Comment

fuse box

Who do I get in touch with on the upgraded fuse box?

ed

Comment

Yamaha XJ1100, XJ 1100 Maxim OEM Short Rear Backrest

Shameless self-promotion time....
            Here is one I am selling - 4.99 w/ no bids yet, thx.
            http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamah...Q5fAccessories

Comment

grab bar

Im the guy that asked if you would sell it to me outright. So, How much ya want for it?

ed

Comment

Originally posted by zx11racr View Post
                Im the guy that asked if you would sell it to me outright. So, How much ya want for it?

ed
                I'll give you a buck more than Ed's highest bid.

Just joking Ed.
                Harry

The voices in my head are giving me the silent treatment.

'79 Standard
                '82 XJ1100
                '84 FJ1100

Acta Non Verba

Comment

Originally posted by zx11racr View Post
                  Who do I get in touch with on the upgraded fuse box?

ed
                  Here's the thread with all of that information. It's a total of $9 paypal'd to TC, and that includes shipping. On an XJ, there is a little bit of extra modification that may be needed to fit nicely under the angled side cover, but that is mentioned in the thread as well.
                  1980 XS850SG - Sold

-H. Ford

Comment

I'll give you a buck more than Ed's highest bid.

Gee whiz, You boys are making me feel like the prettiest girl at the barn dance (blush).

First of all I want to let you guys know that I am currently out of work and selling parts on ebay is one of my only sources of income so I am forced to try and get as much as I can for any parts I sell. That doesn't mean I won't sell something outright, or on ebay for that matter, at a fair price though.

I am really bad at determining prices and usually end up screwing myself - that's why I ask for offers and/or sell on ebay. It determines the market price and then I don't have to.

That being said, I have two of those bars. The one on ebay has a bid and I really don't like to end auctions once they have a bid - I don't think it is fair to the bidder(s) and makes me look bad as a seller if I do. The other I would sell outright before I put it on ebay if we can come to terms.

I remember that you asked before Ed, and I think I asked you to please make me an offer on the other one for what it is worth to you and hopefully we can make a deal.

I can get a new one but it is $60. I also have a line on another one but I won't know for a week or two if the deal is going to happen.

the one on ebay is still ony $4.99....

thx

Comment

Working...
                    X