In need of a backrest / sissybar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In need of a backrest / sissybar

I am in need of a backrest for my XS1100.

The model of this particular bike is as yet unknown.
    It appears to be a combination of several models.

But I am confident that I can design an adaptor for any mount which "fits" the style bike.

I would also be interested in a rack, so a combination unit would be preferable.

I am located in Northern Oregon and will travel for pickup if close enough.

Thanks
    • 1979 XS1100SF Special Hybrid

In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

I too am looking for such an item. I would prefer the type with the sliding back-rest that slides up for the driver if desired. Would need to fit a Special.

Maybe one of our members here could set up a fabrication unit and make a few!
    1980 XS850SG - Sold
    1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
    Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
    Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
    -H. Ford

Comment

Luggage rack Back rest.

I have a luggage racke back rest combow. In pretty good condition. I WOULD LIKE TO GET $50.00. For the Guy in Ore I live up I-5 in Pyuallup, Wa.
      Send me an address and I'l send pics. Larry kampe3355@msn.com
      PS I have and almost complete 1980 MidNight Special minus frame.

Comment

email sent.
        1980 XS850SG - Sold
        1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
        Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
        Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
        -H. Ford

Comment

Sounds great to me. Can't wait to see it.
          Thanks

Originally posted by Kampe3355 View Post
          I have a luggage racke back rest combow. In pretty good condition. I WOULD LIKE TO GET $50.00. For the Guy in Ore I live up I-5 in Pyuallup, Wa.
          Send me an address and I'l send pics. Larry kampe3355@msn.com
          PS I have and almost complete 1980 MidNight Special minus frame.
          • 1979 XS1100SF Special Hybrid

In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Comment

Working...
          X