Xs1100sg seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xs1100sg seat

Hopefully this is the right place for this. Possibly someone has listed one for sale, but I am old and my eyes get tired when keeping up with all the new posts here.

Need a seat, any condition, for my 80 special. Using the seat of my 79 standard now but it doesn't look right, as it leaves a gap between seat and tank.

If you have one, I am interested. Cash or swap for a pristine "step seat".
    I am new to all this but the seat I have for trade fits my 80. It is two level with a back that is padded. One piece seat. It is in excellent condition. I would use it, but it is to hard for my wife's delicate posterior.

Please pm me (as I stated before, I get lost in the forums)
    Lee aka trainzz

I am my inner child!!

I have no idea how you managed to make that connection within your brain, but I applaud whatever cellular mutation just took place.

1980 XS11 Special-"Thunder Pig"
    1980 XS11 Special-"Crazy Trainz" (project bike)
    1979 Xs1100 Standard ( parts,parts,parts)

Are you still looking for a trade?

I'm not sure by the post which seat you have & which one you are looking for but I might be interested. Pm me if you are still interested in selling or trading. I'm looking for the King Queen seat that is one piece step seat with padded backrest for the passenger.I'm currently using the original seat/rack & grab bar on mine.
    It's just me at the edge..........waving

Comment

pm sent. thanks for the response
      Lee aka trainzz

I am my inner child!!

I have no idea how you managed to make that connection within your brain, but I applaud whatever cellular mutation just took place.

1980 XS11 Special-"Thunder Pig"
      1980 XS11 Special-"Crazy Trainz" (project bike)
      1979 Xs1100 Standard ( parts,parts,parts)

Comment

Working...
      X