Engine Guards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine Guards

Would Anyone happen to have a set of engine guards laying around that would fit and 81 special? It appears that mine only has 1 engine guard on it for some odd reason. Let me know.
    If you don't own a fire extinguisher, do me a personal favor and go purchase one... immediately.

1980 MNS

Still looking. Can anyone help?
    If you don't own a fire extinguisher, do me a personal favor and go purchase one... immediately.

1980 MNS

Comment

which side and what style?

Comment

I'm missing the right side (same side as the brakes). I wasn't aware that there were different styles. The one that's on my bike currently is rather small. There's a pic in my album that should show what I have. http://www.xs11.com/members/member-p...g2_itemId=6790
        Last edited by Varnae; 04-27-2009, 09:38 AM.

1980 MNS

Comment

Ok, looks like the mini engine guard that is just a plain d-shaped hoop. No horizontal or vertical tube welded across the hoop - correct?
          If so I think I have some - I will look and get back to you asap.
          Are you looking for perfect or daily rider condition?
          Andy

Comment

Daily rider condition is definitely good with me.

1980 MNS

Comment

Working...
            X