Rectifier / s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rectifier / s

Hi looking for good working regulator/rectifier or 2 or 3 (so i got spares as well)

I live in England (united kingdom) so need it posting overseas

would prefer to swap some parts as i got a few

I got 79sf parts and some standard parts as well

I got oil cooler parts ,,standard indicators ,,brake pedals ,,electrical parts,,switches ,,levers/perches ,some mirrors
    engine case savers ,,sf seat foam and cover ,,rear lights,,sf grab bar ,,standard g type grab bar ,,side panels ,,engine covers ,,and a fair few other bits ,,also got some new unused brake caliper pistons from an SF and fitting kits

or i can buy and pay via paypal ??

Thanks

Gareth
    Don't put all yer eggs into one basket ,,,case

I make new ones but I don't need anything particular in trade at the moment...

I've shipped these to Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Japan and all over the USA. All are performing well.

Ask around, several guys on the site have one...

Geezer
    www.oregonmotorcycleparts.com
    Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

Comment

Hi Geezer

Aha !! have seen you around the site before

Thankyou for the thought ,,i will i am sure come and buy one from you sometime ,,,,,,just right now i got a bit of a European trip to do in a few weeks ,,false economy i spose ,,but i am after a cheapie just to get me up and running ,,,got a couple of glitches and i am sure i burnt me reg out by accident ,,got so many bits to buy before this trip ,,i need to keep on top of the situation as it has spiralled out of control a little for the last year or 2

savin all the funds i can for this trip at the moment , hence the offers of swaps

Gareth

Comment

I understand broke; I'm in that state all too often.

Perhaps when you're ready to get one, we can work out a swap for some of that strong British and European cheeses that are almost impossible to get here. I've had a hankering to try some of that Wensleydale (SP?) that Wallace so goes for. ;o)

Geezer

Comment

Originally posted by Geezer
          I understand broke; I'm in that state all too often.

Perhaps when you're ready to get one, we can work out a swap for some of that strong British and European cheeses that are almost impossible to get here. I've had a hankering to try some of that Wensleydale (SP?) that Wallace so goes for. ;o)

Geezer
          Wallace??? Of Wallace and Grommit fame?

Comment

Originally posted by John

Wallace??? Of Wallace and Grommit fame?
            Yep. I watched the extras on the DVD of the last W&G movie and one of the things the commentator said was that the W&G films have saved the Wensleydale Creamery from going broke.

Geezer

Comment

It's priorities more than broke ,,last one i bought on ebay i won for $6.00 or something !!! (it was for a friends bike tho !! ha ha,,upsetting to say the least !!)

I rebuilt my bike ,,secured the 2 black wires to the front air box tab (just for now ,,coz when i stripped the frame for powder coating the welded nuts had to be ground off as the bolts were so siezed they snapped)

Anyway i put a bolt in to secure me wires ,,trouble was,, it was a fuel tap bolt ,,,,,it had a rubber washer on it ha ha!!

We think this is what blew my rec / reg ??

want another working one ,,,cheap ,,,just to see ,,before i shell out what is allot more money (time is not on my side brefore the trip,,i know you could repair one of yours ,,it's the time factor tho !!)

i got to get all the Gremlins sorted asap ,,need so many bits still just want to keep a lid on me spending as much as poss

Gareth

Comment

Across the pond

Gareth, I have a reg from a 79 standard I would be willing to swap for an oil cooler adapader plate. PM me if you are interested
                wingnut
                81 SH (Daily Ride)
                81 650XJ (Brother in laws bike, Delivered)
                81 650XJ Jane Doe (Son's Ride)
                82 750XJ Project bike (Son in law's future ride)
                81 XS 400

No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of another; and this is all from which the laws ought to restrain him.”

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Hi Wing Nut

I have got me reg situation sorted ,,it was bad earth after all that !!

Anyhow i have a Cooler plate ,,i would sell or swap it for a Stator
                  with good connections and in working condition ??

Thanks

Gaffer

I would trade it for new speedo cable ,clutch and throttle cable for an E
                  (you can get em cheaper over there than me )

And i will give you the adapter bolt as well if we did the cables deal

Comment

Stator

Let me pull the stator and see what its condition is. I'll get back to you.

Dave
                    wingnut
                    81 SH (Daily Ride)
                    81 650XJ (Brother in laws bike, Delivered)
                    81 650XJ Jane Doe (Son's Ride)
                    82 750XJ Project bike (Son in law's future ride)
                    81 XS 400

No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of another; and this is all from which the laws ought to restrain him.”

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Wensleydale

Hey Geezer

I ride past the creamery regularly on rides out round North Yorkshire, its in Hawes.

Anyway, you lads are always up the moon, just get some sent back sometime.

It worked for Wallace Gromit
                      Tom
                      1982 5K7 Sport, restored to original from a wreck
                      1978 2H9 (E), my original XS11, mostly original
                      1980 2H9 monoshocked (avatar pic)http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r...psf30aa1c8.jpg
                      1982 XJ1100, waiting resto to original

Comment

Re: Wensleydale

Originally posted by TomB
                        Hey Geezer

I ride past the creamery regularly on rides out round North Yorkshire, its in Hawes.

Anyway, you lads are always up the moon, just get some sent back sometime.

It worked for Wallace Gromit
                        If I ever get over your direction you'll have to show me out that way...

As far as I know we haven't sent anyone to the moon since the early 1970's. Wallace and Gromit have been there more recently...

Geezer

Comment

If I ever get over your direction you'll have to show me out that way...
                          No problem, give me shout when you're out here
                          Tom
                          1982 5K7 Sport, restored to original from a wreck
                          1978 2H9 (E), my original XS11, mostly original
                          1980 2H9 monoshocked (avatar pic)http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r...psf30aa1c8.jpg
                          1982 XJ1100, waiting resto to original

Comment

Working...
                          X