Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• me need bits please

HELLLOOOO!

I'M in need of a few bits, im in the UK so if you could sort em for me, i would be greatful.

I need:
    special left side panel, (locking tabs intact)
    carbs for any model,
    special bars,
    special seat.
    special rear mudguard + rear light

Thanks for looking.

What year of Special are you looking for parts for? I may have some of the pieces you need if I knew what year they need to be.

Comment

Hi, its a 1979, model 3h3

Comment

I have a rear fender ( mudguard)from an 80 Special, but I have adapted a tail light from a 79 Special to it. It looks just like stock, and the light is in the correct position. I did that because I have a 79 Special seat on my 80 Special. I recently replaced the chrome fender with one froma Midnight Special, and I grafted a Standard tail light to it so now I have a two bulb tail light on my bike. it can be seen much better than the one bulb tail light of the Special. Still interested?

Comment

is the chrome good, also do you have the fixing pin that goes through the mudguard and frame to hold in place.
          Do you have a price including postage, and can i pay paypal?
          Thanks, Gary.

Comment

Fixing pin????

The fender on a Special is not hinged ,like that of a Standard. It bolts to the plastic inner fender, and to the frame rail near the rear turn signals. The chrome is good except for one little spot where my tool bag rested on it. It's 27 years old, so it won't look like new. Have you tried Andreas Wiess? He wheels n' deals a lot of XS parts.

Comment

How do i contact Andreas.
              How much for your mudguard

Comment

Just click on the members tab at the top of this page. Then click on the 'A' listing that comes up near the top of the page. I believe he is on the second page of the A listings, as andreashweiss. you will be able to click on his profile and from there you can PM or email him. OR he has a parts for sale ad right here, and you can contact him from there. For mine, I'll take $30 US for both mudguard and tail light.

Comment

$30 sounds great to me, would you be able to post it, Could you get a postage price for me, and i will send you a paypal payment if you accept paypal, and i will add a bit extra to cover their extortionate charges, regards gary.

Comment

I have a real nice set of carbs if you need and I also have a hinged rear fender with light the fender was painted black

Comment

do you have a price in mind for them including postage?

Comment

I have no idea about the shipping you will have to figure that out from detroit michigan.
                        50 for the carbs 20 for the fender taillight assym plus ship

Comment

Ok, no problems, if you could pack and weigh it for me, and also measure the box in centimeters

Comment

By tonight I will have all info for you I will box the parts up and give you a PM

Comment

Working...
                            X