Clutch discs..wanted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clutch discs..wanted!

I scored 5, NOS Yamaha discs off Ebay. Need eight to complete the set. Anyone have 3 new ones they want to get rid of?
    When a 10 isn't enough, get a 11. 80g Hardbagger

Hey Webbcraft,

I don't know how much you paid for the other 5 on eBay, but you can get new ones from Partsnmore for about $5.00 ea, plus S&H!
    Same thing for Bike Bandit,but I think they are more. BB also sells the steels, so if you go that route, you can save some $ on S&H and pick up an extra steel IF you were wanting to do the MOD?
    T.C.
    T. C. Gresham
    81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
    79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
    History shows again and again,
    How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

Paid 'bout 30 with shipping. There is another batch of OEM, NOS I am bidding on now. I checked BB and they were about $11 bucks apiece. There OEM springs run $2.35 each. Hopefully I can get the second batch of OEM Yamaha disks and have them all OEM Yamaha. I am gonna do the springs at the same time. Kinda leary of the additional steel as I figure clutch pull would get real heavy.
      At 65k on the orginial clutch and springs, I figure the yamaha parts should be good for along time, 'specially since I dont hard a** the bike near as much as I used to.
      When a 10 isn't enough, get a 11. 80g Hardbagger

Comment

Working...
      X