need original 1980 xs 1100 seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need original 1980 xs 1100 seat

I need to find the original seat for my 1980 xs 1100. It is just like the picture on magzine ad posted in www.xs11.com/pix/promos.shtml

1980 special seat

Hello, I just picked up a parts bike happens to be a 1980 xs1100 special. The seat style is not like the picture. But it is the stock seat pan for this bike it fits great. The seat pan is in excellent condition not rusted out and will last for years. Has all the proper seat/frame mounts and sliders. The seat cushion is slightly ripped and is in the king/queen style. Meaning two round spots for passenger and rider, passenger being slightly higher.I have no digital camera. The seat cushion gives both rider and passenger a separate place to sit . The foam is OK will need a cover soon. Let me know if interested. I am in Oroville,wa Pm or my e-mail andreashweiss@yahoo.com Seat is $100.00 includes shipping.

Comment

Thanks for your answer. For your description I think this is the seat that I already have. I just bought this bike a month ago and I wish I can restore it the way I remember it back in 1980. I will appretiate a lot if you contact me when you know where I can find it.

Comment

I have a 1980 special seat but it needs to be recovered. I'd let it go cheap.

Tony
        Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

Comment

Working...
        X