Hey guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys

I need an ignition switch for my 80 SG. Th housing on mine broke. Anybody have one they're willing to sell? I don't really need one with a key, as I plan on swapping out the cylinders. PM me if you do.
    Thanks.

Hey John,

You talking about the triangular base that the switch attaches to, with the locking pin, the 2 mounting holes?? Or are you talking about the long cylinder section above the mounting plate?

I've got my old one that I swapped out the contact innards with when I replaced with a new one from PNM, you're welcome to it, you can even have the plug wires and innards. You can then see and compare the smaller gauge wires with your OEM unit!

Let me know! T.C.
    T. C. Gresham
    81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
    79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
    History shows again and again,
    How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

Not the mounting base, but the top portion that houses the innards. I plan on reusing my cylinder and key.

Comment

I have one.Complete with all wiring.Price includes shipping in continental USA.$12.00 andreas

Comment

Sold

PM me with your mailing address. Just which model is it from? I have seen different P/N's for the switches, and what is the difference, if any?

Comment

Working...
          X