2011 Kawasaki Concours for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Kawasaki Concours for sale

I'm selling my 2011 Connie so I can have the room to work on my '78 XS1100.
    It's listed on both cycletrader and craigslist, but I'll give a small discount to anyone from here that wants it. Cycletrader listing:https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/-5005294742
    I have it down to $3,950 on the add, but will sell it to someone from here for $3,700. I just need to make room as I would like to have the XS done by spring so I can enter it in the Gathering at the Quail in May.
    PM or call 8312348721 if interested.
    Ray Matteis
    KE6NHG
    XS1100 E '78 (winter project)
    XS1100 SF Bob Jones worked on it!

Just a suggestion

If someone in the South East is interested I am on a short list to deliver a car to California. I would be willing to ride this across for expenses provided the car thing worked out of course. Any state that will not be frozen with risk of icing conditions. An extra $100 should find a flight back to Buffalo from where someone who loves me can pick me up
    Recently retarded or is that retired with no income
    Phil
    1981 XS1100 H Venturer ( Addie)
    1983 XJ 650 Maxim
    2004 Kawasaki Concours. ( Black Bear)

Comment

Phil,
      We would need to install a new rear tire before the trip. Other than that, no problems. I've done an 850 mile day on it, so I know it will go as long as you can last! It was part of the 2017 Colorado rally in Kremling, so some of the members who were there could speak up about how it ran....
      And if you get close to S.F., look me up! Aptos is about 40 minutes from San Jose, with no traffic!
      Last edited by DiverRay; 12-06-2018, 11:52 PM.
      Ray Matteis
      KE6NHG

Comment

Originally posted by DiverRay View Post
        Phil,
        We would need to install a new rear tire before the trip. Other than that, no problems. I've done an 850 mile day on it, so I know it will go as long as you can last! It was part of the 2017 Colorado rally in Kremling, so some of the members who were there could speak up about how it ran....
        And if you get close to S.F., look me up! Aptos is about 40 minutes from San Jose, with no traffic!
        Hi Ray,
        I thought to put it out there as it might just tip the balance for someone who is on the "wrong" side of the country.
        Thanks for the offer will keep you in mind IF the drive comes through.
        Phil
        1981 XS1100 H Venturer ( Addie)
        1983 XJ 650 Maxim
        2004 Kawasaki Concours. ( Black Bear)

Comment

Hi Ray..that is a sweet deal on the Connie...I have a friend locally that has one he picked up for $3500 but it is a '09 model...too big n heavy for this old geezer...
          1980 XS650G Special-Two
          1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

A damn steal!

Can't wait to start modifying mine!
            1979 XS1100F
            2H9 Mod, Truck-Lite LED Headlight, TECHNA-FIT S/S Brake Lines, Rear Air Shocks, TKAT Fork Brace, Dyna DC-I Coils, TC Fuse Block, Barnett HD Clutch Springs, Superbike Handlebars, V-Star 650 ACCT, NGK Irridium Plugs, OEM Exhaust. CNC-Cut 2nd Gear Dogs; Ported/Milled Head; Modded Airbox: 8x8 Wix Panel Filter; #137.5 Main Jet, Viper Yellow Paint, Michelin Pilot Activ F/R, Interstate AGM Battery, 14MM MC, Maier Fairing, Cree LED Fog Lights.

Comment

Yep, ran great to, during, and from the Kremmlng Rally. I haven’t seen a well cared for C14 listed for that great of a price, ever.
              Howard

ZRX1200

BTW, ZRX carbs have the same spacing as the XS11... http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35462

Comment

Wow Ray!
                That's a great deal for somebody!
                Shame I missed out on the Kremmling rally, would've been great to have ridden both our '11's' there.

Good luck with the sale. Somebody's gonna get a steal on a great bike.
                Bob
                '82 XJ1100J Maxim (has been sold.)

'79 F "Time Machine"... oh yeah, Baby.... (Sold back to Maximan)

2011 Kaw Concours 14 ABS

In the warden's words from Cool Hand Luke;
                "What we have here is a failure to communicate."

Comment

Re-priced the bike to $4495. XS people still can have it for $3700, just let me know you saw it here.
                  Craigslist link:https://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/mcy...774697916.html
                  Last edited by DiverRay; 12-18-2018, 02:32 PM.
                  Ray Matteis
                  KE6NHG

Comment

Bike has been sold...
                    I'm NOW starting on my '78 "winter project".
                    Ray Matteis
                    KE6NHG

Comment

Awesome! Can't wait to start modding mine!
                      1979 XS1100F
                      2H9 Mod, Truck-Lite LED Headlight, TECHNA-FIT S/S Brake Lines, Rear Air Shocks, TKAT Fork Brace, Dyna DC-I Coils, TC Fuse Block, Barnett HD Clutch Springs, Superbike Handlebars, V-Star 650 ACCT, NGK Irridium Plugs, OEM Exhaust. CNC-Cut 2nd Gear Dogs; Ported/Milled Head; Modded Airbox: 8x8 Wix Panel Filter; #137.5 Main Jet, Viper Yellow Paint, Michelin Pilot Activ F/R, Interstate AGM Battery, 14MM MC, Maier Fairing, Cree LED Fog Lights.

Comment

Working...
                      X