Trunk $100 +shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trunk $100 +shipping

I have a nicely painted black trunk I bought and never used. It was painted at MAACO I was told and looks very nice.

I have it wrapped in plastic in a box - chrome rails are shiny and there is a rack that goes on the top. It appears to lock but I did not get keys - its a very simple lock though and may be easy to get.

PM me if you are interested - appears to be made of a tougher type cross between fiberglass and plastic.

John

John is in an anonymous city with an Alamo (N29.519227,W-98.678980)

Go ahead, click on the bikes - you know you want to...the electrons are ready.
    '81 XS1100H - "Enterprise"
    Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

"Not all treasure is silver and gold"

Wow John! If I had a Special with Matching side bags, I'd buy that as an extra!
    1979 XS1100F
    2H9 Mod, Truck-Lite LED Headlight, TECHNA-FIT S/S Brake Lines, Rear Air Shocks, TKAT Fork Brace, Dyna DC-I Coils, TC Fuse Block, Barnett HD Clutch Springs, Superbike Handlebars, V-Star 650 ACCT, NGK Irridium Plugs, OEM Exhaust. CNC-Cut 2nd Gear Dogs; Ported/Milled Head; Modded Airbox: 8x8 Wix Panel Filter; #137.5 Main Jet, Viper Yellow Paint, Michelin Pilot Activ F/R, Interstate AGM Battery, 14MM MC, Maier Fairing, Cree LED Fog Lights.

Comment

Working...
    X