1985 FJ1100 engine and some other stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1985 FJ1100 engine and some other stuff

Got this parts bike from Bigfoot and parting it out. I've got some of the body parts and most of the chassis and drivetrain parts. It hasn't run since 99 and the carbs and exhaust are missing but I bolted up an old XS 4 into 1 on it and hung a set of 79 carbs on it and got it started. It sounds good.

It's been out in the weather and the paint is peeling off the engine.

Make a reasonable offer and plan on picking up the engine if you want it. Most other stuff I can ship.

Here's a video of the engine running......

Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

better video....carbs synced and adjusted.....

Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Bump.....
      Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

Working...
      X