Honda CB/CX Yamaha XS750 Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda CB/CX Yamaha XS750 Parts

As many of you know, I have a metric load of bikes, and a metric ton of parts to go along with them. I have ebay- listed some Honda CB350/360 parts, along with some CX500 parts, and a NOS XS750 Hooker Exhaust system. Lemme know if anyone needs anything.
    1979 XS1100F
    2H9 Mod, Truck-Lite LED Headlight, TECHNA-FIT S/S Brake Lines, Rear Air Shocks, TKAT Fork Brace, Dyna DC-I Coils, TC Fuse Block, Barnett HD Clutch Springs, Superbike Handlebars, V-Star 650 ACCT, NGK Irridium Plugs, OEM Exhaust. CNC-Cut 2nd Gear Dogs; Ported/Milled Head; Modded Airbox: 8x8 Wix Panel Filter; #137.5 Main Jet, Viper Yellow Paint, Michelin Pilot Activ F/R, Interstate AGM Battery, 14MM MC, Maier Fairing, Cree LED Fog Lights.

Airbox?

XS750SF Airbox? (same as XS750SE)
    -Mike
    _________
    '79 XS1100SF 20k miles
    '80 XS1100SG 44k miles
    '81 XS1100H Venturer 35k miles
    '79 XS750SF 17k miles
    '85 Honda V65 Magna ~7k miles
    '84 Honda V65 Magna 48k miles (parts bike)
    '86 Yamaha VMAX 9k miles

Previous: '68 Motoguzzi 600cc + '79 XS750SF 22k miles +'84 Honda V65

Comment

I do believe I have an airbox for the 750, but it's tucked away somewhere and not for sale at this point. One bike at a time, and I may not get to that bike for another year or so as-far as parting out.
      1979 XS1100F
      2H9 Mod, Truck-Lite LED Headlight, TECHNA-FIT S/S Brake Lines, Rear Air Shocks, TKAT Fork Brace, Dyna DC-I Coils, TC Fuse Block, Barnett HD Clutch Springs, Superbike Handlebars, V-Star 650 ACCT, NGK Irridium Plugs, OEM Exhaust. CNC-Cut 2nd Gear Dogs; Ported/Milled Head; Modded Airbox: 8x8 Wix Panel Filter; #137.5 Main Jet, Viper Yellow Paint, Michelin Pilot Activ F/R, Interstate AGM Battery, 14MM MC, Maier Fairing, Cree LED Fog Lights.

Comment

Do you have any switch gear for a 350f? I mostly need the left side but both if the price is right.

Also need a master cylinder, tach cable and main keyed ignition switch.
        Living to EXcess.
        1978 XS1100E Canadian, Cartridge emulators, NOS heavy duty fork springs,
        Showa rear shocks, ACCT, Jardine 4-2 spaghetti pipes.
        1979 XS1100F Canadian, stock exhaust. Top end rebuild in progress.

Comment

Hi Orange- I have boxes upon boxes of CB350 parts at thmy mom's house. Are u sure the 350, and 350F controls parts were not interchangeable?
          1979 XS1100F

Comment

From what I've seen the switch gear (and a lot of other parts) was the same for most of the bikes in the line through multiple years in the early 70's. If not, I'm handy with a soldering iron. It's a rat bike not worth restoring.

It has the turn signal and horn on the clutch side and the kill switch and starter on the right. No high/low switch. There is a damaged kill switch on it that works so that's not the priority.

I have a longer list to make it worth your while.
            Last edited by Orange4; 03-10-2015, 11:20 AM.
            Living to EXcess.
            1978 XS1100E Canadian, Cartridge emulators, NOS heavy duty fork springs,
            Showa rear shocks, ACCT, Jardine 4-2 spaghetti pipes.
            1979 XS1100F Canadian, stock exhaust. Top end rebuild in progress.

Comment

There was a point where I documented all the CB parts, and took pics. When u have so much stuff, it's not so easy to get rid of the stuff without losing money. Don't be mad if I can't get to it soon. I'm dedicated to my XS11 for the next few weeks while the weather becomes warmer in Michigan. However, I promise I will get around to it. Send me a list via PM, and next time I'm down there, I'll round up what u need.
              1979 XS1100F

Comment

Working...
              X