other parts bikes -andreas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• other parts bikes -andreas

2002 Honda shadow spirit VT1100C, 1980 Yamaha xs850 special, 1983 Honda CB550 nighthawk, 1985 Honda VFR 750 F intercepter, 1979 Suzuki GS 750L, 1981 Suzuki GS 850L, no calls after 8pm please 1 250 495 3445, prefer PM. thanx andreas

Looking for a 1981/82 XS 1100S or SH

Andrea

You name was given to me as a possible help. My 1100 frame cracked and I want to replace the bike. I do not have the expertise to transfer the parts to a new frame. I live in the Minneapolis area and wondering if you knew someone in this area looking to sell a bike that is in good condition? I am also looking for some to talk to that know bikes and could point me to something similar to the 1100 but newer.

The main things I am looking for is that the bike sit high, 4 cylinders, drive shaft driven, 1100cc or better and not covered with a plastic shell.. Gold Wings fit this description but are the are covered in plastic. half the cost is the up keep or repair costs of the shell if you take a spill. Other wise all I see is the Harley two cylinder low rider type bikes.

I bought my bike 14 years ago and like the pick up, power, and response of the bike.

I will be in Eugene Oregon over Charismas and Ft Lauderdale over the New Year if you know any one in those areas.

Thank you for any assistance you can give me.

Bernie
    mplsreds@yahoo.com
    81 SH

Comment

Working...
    X