Calling on the Big Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling on the Big Guys

Anybody out there an outsized person? Tired of wearing black because that's all that's available in your size? Here's your chance to own a piece of true motorcycling Americana. I have for sale one, not too used, race-weight, leather motorcycle jacket. It has a mandarin collar, zip vents at the upper shoulders, zip vents at the lower back, one inside pocket, two zippered outside pockets, elbow and shoulder armor (non-removable), sleeve zippers with webbing and it is not black. It is a beautiful gray as close to my '80 G as I could get. Bates made it for me as a Christmas present from SWMBO. Sadly, I have to sell it as it is too big for me now. (Oh it also has a zip out liner.) So if you are a big biker with long arms and a sixty inch chest, there may be a bargain here for you. (In case you ask, it can't be altered because of the zipper placement of vents and pockets.) I will entertain all offers, but please don't try to get cheaply. This is quality merchandise.

Ralph

"Outsized" is a fairly broad term. What are the measurements? Do you have a picture?
    Nate

78 XS11 "Matilda" 2H7 000364

2001 Raptor ACCT, T.C. Fuse Box, TC Bros Forward Controls
    Kuryakyn Iso Grips/Throttleboss/Bar End Mirror, Custom Covered Seat
    Shinko 712s, HID Headlight, RC Performance Exhaust
    Bikemaster Daytona Handlebars, Galfer SS Brake Lines
    Barnett HD Clutch Springs, T.C. Spin On Filter Adapter
    K+N Air Filter

88 Voyager XII
    81 XJ650 Maxim

Comment

My motorcycle jacket

By outsized I mean that it is in the 4XLT range. If your chest measures 58 to 60 inches and your arms usually wear a 37 to 38 inch sleeve, this jacket will fit. SWMBO took pictures with her ipad and as soon as I figure out how to upload one or more (front and back of jacket), I'll post them.

I also have for sale my Joe Rocket 4XLT mesh jacket with the zip out waterproof liner.

Ralph

Comment

post some pics i MIGHT be intrested
        _____________________________________________ 1979 XS 1100 Special "The judge" mods- K&N air pods, 4-1 mac, 147.5 pilots, 57.5 mains, LED turn signal, cafe bars, HEL translucent yellow stainless steel brake line, dyna coil (dc2-1), raptor 660 mc, r6 controls..(sold)

1982 gs1100e "all business" cafe project
        1980 gs1000g "stock"
        1982 honda express "stretched 10 inch(my daughters scooter)
        2008 jmstar 150cc Chinese scooter ( wife's bike)

Comment

Motorcycle jacket

I have just listed the jacket on Craigs List. Here is the link to the listing. It includes measurements and pictures.

Ralph

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb...888707957.html

Comment

Very nice. I think it would fit me perfect but Im afraid I dont have the extra cash for it right now. Just spent my spare on another XS a few days ago.
            Nate

78 XS11 "Matilda" 2H7 000364

2001 Raptor ACCT, T.C. Fuse Box, TC Bros Forward Controls
            Kuryakyn Iso Grips/Throttleboss/Bar End Mirror, Custom Covered Seat
            Shinko 712s, HID Headlight, RC Performance Exhaust
            Bikemaster Daytona Handlebars, Galfer SS Brake Lines
            Barnett HD Clutch Springs, T.C. Spin On Filter Adapter
            K+N Air Filter

88 Voyager XII
            81 XJ650 Maxim

Comment

Jacket is still available. It'll be advertised in the SCMA newsletter come the end of the month.

Ralph

Comment

Working...
              X